Next week we will begin our training; so for now, I will just post what all we will be doing/needing/purchasing next. We have put the bunk beds together, so all beds are in the room. What next?
The biggest thing that still needs to be done is putting in a closet system of sorts. The closet in that bedroom covers all of one wall, with access on each end. In the middle section I want big shelves. One side of the closet will house the dresser/changing table. I still want a shelf up top and maybe one bar for hanging clothes. On the other side I want three bars for hanging clothes and a shelf up top. So we will need to purchase the materials and put that in. And by "we" I mean Jake and possibly our dads :)
Beyond that, we just have some purchases to make. Big things like a high chair and car seats for all ages. A few more cloth diapers. Cloth diaper accessories, like a pail and liner and something to hold the wipes that I will likely make. Plates and cups and utensils for kids and babies. Maybe a rug and wall decal for their room, since there is nothing kid-like about the decor. I'm not big on characters, but it don't want it to look completely adult. Clothes in various sizes. Toys...but I hesitate to say that. Of course I want toys, but I am so not into the plastic noise makers. I like wooden and old-fashioned.
And I think that's it! This is all I know to update you on for now, but as of next Wednesday we will be progressing even further in the process as far as the system goes. We can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment