It's been suggested that I blog about our upcoming fostering and possibly adoption experiences. I thought I would begin a new blog that would focus solely on those subjects. But then I thought - why? It won't be a separate part of our life; it will be our whole life. And it will definitely affect our budget, my homemaking, my job, and expand our green-ness. So I think it will fit in perfectly fine right here.
For now, I will keep you updated with our progress toward licensure; later, of course, I will discuss the ins and outs of the system (as much as possible), our first-time parent mistakes and funnies, and much more. I'll try to keep it short and sweet.
A quick note before I go about one thing I mentioned above: I'm not quitting my job right now. But that might be necessary in the future. I'll go into that a little more in a later post. So, welcome aboard as we document this exciting new time in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment